The Anon Relapse goggles offer a modern take on a classic style and the wide field of vision that high performance riding demands.What do you get when you combine modern technology with classic styling? Answer: The Anon Relapse Goggles! Just like the old saying, if it ain't broke, don't fix it.
- Anon. Cylindrical Lens Technology
- Full Perimeter Channel Venting
- Wall-to-Wall Vision
- Triple Layer Face Foam
- Lightweight Thermoplastic Polyurethane (TPU) Frame
- FREE Bonus Lens For Bad Weather Conditions Included
- Micro Fiber Goggle Bag Included
Dark grey base with multi-layer blue tint that reduces eye fatigue on super bright glacier days.
- Filter category: 4
- Transmittance of visible light: 6 %
Not being able to see ruins a day up on the mountain. Here are some basic tips to protect your goggle in order to ensure that they last as many seasons as possible:
- Never let your lens touch the table or hard surface when you set them down. Place them on the foam side with the lens facing up.
- Use only a soft cloth (not your baselayer shirt) or anti-fog cloth to blot (not wipe) the goggle lens dry. Wiping is more abrasive and can remove the anti-fogging coating on the inside of the lens.
- When off the slopes allow goggles to air dry thoroughly before stowing in their bag. Store your goggles in a soft sack when they are not in use. Most come with one when purchased.
- Do not dry goggles in direct sun or high heat, such as on the dashboard or hanging from the rearview mirror.