BURTON RIPCORD 157 2017 Board Rocker Snowboard
Strap in and blast past the learning curve
The Burton Ripcord is the easiest, most progression-friendly men’s board Burton makes, designed to accelerate beginners and intermediates into more advanced riding situations. A directional shape makes easy work of any terrain or snow condition, while the added stability and catch-free feel of Flat Top with Easy Rider puts you in the pilot’s seat. A softer, more playful flex make this an easier going alternative to the Blunt, with a performance-oriented ride that gives you more room to grow than you’ll get with most entry level boards. The upgrade to The Channel™ gives you the easiest stance setup and adjustments possible with compatibility that works with any binding (not just Burton’s).
For beginner and intermediate riders that want a forgiving board to progress extremely fast in every terrain.
Directional is the classic snowboard shape, designed to be ridden with a slightly longer nose than tail to concentrate pop in the tail while still giving you plenty of float, flow, and control to rip any terrain or condition.
A flat profile overall with subtle rocker rise provides an extra stable platform underfoot with a catch-free feel at the tip and tail.
The soft flex of the Burton Ripcord will provide a forgiving ride for those days that you need a little extra confidence.
Easy Rider construction gives riders an incredibly soft and forgiving board that’s virtually impossible to catch an edge on. With a convex base that lifts the edges off the snow and a super soft flex, these boards make it easy to learn balance and board control.
- BEND: NEW Flat Top with Easy Rider
- SHAPE: Directional [5MM Taper]
- FLEX: Directional
- Core: FSC™ Certified Fly® 900G Core and Squeezebox Low
- FIBERGLASS: Biax™
- BASE: Extruded
- FEATURES: The Channel™ and Easy Rider Edge Tune
- Extras: Diecut Base Color Combinations May Vary
- KEY FEATURE: THE CHANNEL - Stronger, easier, and more adjustable – The Channel™ makes this board totally compatible with any binding from most major brands. Better yet, the entire board (not just The Channel) is backed by a 3-year warranty.
Subject to alterations according to the manufacturer. Image is non-binding.
Impact Surf Burton Official Dealer