Numb feet mean blown waves, and blowing waves in cold water can be pretty unpleasant. Made from durable 3mm neoprene, our new R3™ Split Toe Booties keep your feet warm and comfortable while offering unmatched dexterity and feel. With a fast-drying 51% recycled polyester/44% polyester/5% spandex inverted microgrid thermal lining, they have an internal split toe and heel lock to improve performance and a flexible Supratex back for increased comfort and durability. Diamond-grip, nonmarking soles provide reliable traction, and a Z-Strap closure holds the bootie snug to your foot for extra support; the hook-and-loop patch is stretchy for increased flex as the foot and ankle move. Pull rings at the heel make the booties easy to get on and off, and are triple bartacked for strength. 100% external seam sealing eliminates leaks; all seams are triple glued, blindstitched and 100% internally taped. Exterior face fabric is stretchy and durable 85% recycled polyester/15% spandex.
- Made with high-quality neoprene that meets our rigorous standards for performance, durability and warmth
- 100% external seam sealing; all seams are triple glued, blindstitched and 100% internally taped
- Z-strap closure conforms to foot for a snug fit
- Internal split-toe design for maximum dexterity
- Diamond-grip, nonmarking soles provide increased traction
- Durable 3mm neoprene lined with 51% recycled polyester/44% polyester/5% spandex inverted microgrid; exterior face fabric: 85% recycled polyester/15% spandex
- 362 g (12.8 oz)
- Made in Thailand.
Impact Shop PATAGONIA Official Dealer