The Simmer Helix is a fast high performance board that offers a fun and lively ride in a huge spectrum of conditions. Anywhere there is wind and water you can use this board and maximize your fun. With its new rocker inspired from our test winning Freemove board, it combines impressive speed with smoothness and control. The Helix is an easy board to sail, which makes it the perfect choice to get into wave sailing with. It can also be tuned to perform in more radical conditions. The Helix is delivered with a freewave single fin but it designed to work also with a variety of tri fin setups. With a single fin, the board is a fast and effective performer, that will give many freeride boards a run for their money. With the dedicated tri fin kit the boards wave performance is enhanced and amazing upwind planing performance is combined with faster rail to rail reactions, smoother turns and tighter carving.
Standard fin setup - single fin.
Alternative fin setup - tri fin.
- Super fast rocker curve for high speed and early planing in both tri fin and single fin modes
- Smooth outline for predictability when pushed hard in turns.
- Wider outlines with pinny tails for snappy turns and control through chop.
- Extra thin front-center for a lively ride and grip in powerful turns.
- Double concave for a smooth ride though chop and for grippy turns, but with a flatter section beween the straps for a livelier ride.
- Shape optimized for single fin
- Tri fin adaptability