The O'Neill Psycho Tech 4/3 Boots are lightweight performance oriented booties made with stretchy and durable TB2 Neoprene. The Psycho Tech Booties have fully sealed seams and an upper strap to keep water entry to a minimum. These are great surf boots that offer protection from the elements but remain light on your feet and have a soft comfortable feel in the water.
- Technobutter 2 Neoprene: Advanced super stretch neoprene, 20% lighter, 30% less water absorption with improved durability and quick dry properties.
- External Fluid Seam Weld: Seam seal technology that keeps water from entering at seams and critical points.
- Interior Taped Seams: Seam tape to reduce water leaks and add longer life to the booties.
- Anti-Flush Shin Strap: Velcro fastened strap on the chimney of the bootie to keep a secure fit and reduce flushing.
- Deep Split Toe: Separated big toe design with deep yet comfortable split for improved balance.
- Minimal Seam Design: Minimal seams means greater flexibility and mobility.
- Heel Pull Tab: Heavy duty tab to help eliminate stress on the neoprene when pulling boots off and on.