Quite possibly the bestselling snowboard pant ever thanks to a timeless design, dialed fit, and lots of features.
Loose-fitting for layering, with plenty of pockets so you never need to visit the lodge, the Burton Cargo Pant is a tried-and-true classic shell pant, ready for any weather. Available in two different fits, choose Burton’s classic fit or the team-favorite and more modern Mid Fit (seen here) which offers a slightly more tailored and less baggy look. Like all Burton pants, it’s stacked with standard features, including venting options for hiking, reinforced cuffs that can be elevated above mud, tweak-friendly articulated knees, and an audio port in the pocket so you can still listen to music when wearing just a hoodie.
- bluesign® Approved Product: All Colorways
- WATERPROOFING: DRYRIDE Durashell™ 2-Layer Solid Polyester Plain Weave Fabric [10,000MM, 10,000G] [Bkamo Colorway]
- WATERPROOFING: DRYRIDE Durashell 2-Layer Polyester Twill Weave Fabric [10,000MM, 10,000G] [All Other Colorways]
- WARMTH: Shell Mapped with Mesh and Taffeta Lining
- Fully Taped Seams
- Mesh-Lined Test-I-Cool Venting
- Bellowed Cargo Pockets
- Includes Men's Burton Pant Standard Features Package