Cambre - Camber: A powerful camber that also ensures precise turns. This high grip camber with dynamic pop distributes weight evenly over the entire length of the board for smooth, continuous edge control.
Shape - Directional: classic shape with the nose slightly longer than the tail for excellent float on fresh powder.
Flex - 7/10 - Twin : symmetrical medium flex from tip to tail for a balanced ride whether you're riding normal or switch.
Core - FSC™ Certified Super Fly II™ 700G Core with Dualzone™ EGD™ and Squeezebox : highly resistant lightweight wooden core.. Dualzone™ EGD™ is a type of core construction which involves positioning wood fibres on the bindings and middle of the board perpendicular to the rest of the wood core. The Squeezebox construction involves thickening and thinning sections of the board's profile around the binding inserts and between bindings to improve energy transfer.
Fiberglass - Women's Specific Triax™ with Carbon I-Beam™ : uses layers of carbon and fibre to create a more aggressive feel in torsional flex.
Base - Sintered WFO: this base has ultra-absorbent properties when waxed. Sintered finish and enhanced durability.
- The Channel® : Burton's own mounting system which makes it quick and easy to change stance and binding angles.
- Frostbite Edges: edges that extend out slightly around the mountings for better edge hold.
- Pro-Tip™: the nose and tail are thinner than the rest of the board to increase weight and improve handling.
- Infinite Ride™: technology that ensures that the snowboard retains the same flex, pop and energy it had the first time you used it.
- Super Sap® Epoxy: hard-wearing topsheet.
Impact Surf Burton Official Dealer