BURTON FIEND Black 2016
Park crushing performance with kicked up warmth and traction for an all-mountain attack.
Taking a run in Shaun White’s boots would make the average rider soil their base layers, so why not skip the scare and get your own pair of the Burton Fiend boot? The tweak-friendly all-mountain freestyle flex boasts more rebound and power than the Rampant, while Burton-exclusive features include the NEW DynoBITE Outsole with ReBounce which uses heat-reflective foil to keep cushioning soft and effective in cold conditions. The Fiend’s pro-stock support is balanced by the fluid flex of an articulating cuff, and the entire package rides like a dream from day one with the broken-in feel of Total Comfort.
- LACING: Traditional with Exo-Wrap Reinforced Two-to-One Lower Zone Lacing
- LINER: Imprint™ 3 Liner with Focus Cuff and Rad Pad
- CUSHIONING: NEW DynoBITE Outsole with ReBounce Cushioning and Sleeping Bag Reflective Foil
- FLEX AND RESPONSE: Articulating Cuff, GripLITE Backstay, and NEW 1:1 Medium Flex PowerUP Tongue
- COMFORT: Total Comfort Construction, Shrinkage™ Footprint Reduction Technology, Snow-Proof Internal Gusset, and Level 2 Molded EVA Footbed with ESS Support Shank and Aegis™ Antimicrobial Coating
IMPACT SHOP BURTON official dealer