The Burton Fish 3D Directional Flat Top snowboard for men is based on the shape of our iconic Fish design with the addition of a convex 3D shape inspired by the surfboard in the tip and tail. The egrave design, the result of piugrave, prototypes on the snow compared to any board in recent years and gives the Fish a new level of serious surfing, reactivatigrave, and control in deep snow. Egrave, the ideal tool for dealing with the harshest days, deep in the fresh snow and undetected secret supplies. The double swallow tail adds acceleration and cornering control, while the short length allows for agile driving.
- FREERIDE USE: freeride board, for high performance both off-track and on-track. High speed edge sealing and high buoyancy are the order of the day
- STANDARD WIDTH: snowboard board with standard width suitable for boots with reduced size
- CAMBER ROCKER: snowboard board with rocker or banana, the tip and tail of the board are slightly raised, encouraging buoyancy, jibbing and training for beginners
- DIRECTIONAL SHAPE: board with direction, favors tightness and high speeds. No problem you can use it safely even in fakie. Good buoyancy in fresh snow
- FLEX MID: the definition of flex always arouses lively discussions in the world of snowboarding, for us the boards with medium flex are suitable
Impact Surf Burton Official Dealer