ALL AROUND PERFORMANCE FREESTYLE
Nothing beats the feeling of a natural wood core when it comes to a high-performance amortized ride. X Caliber Wood has the same shape as its carbon counterpart but has a completely different steering, especially in not perfect water conditions. The wooden construction absorbs curves like no other, giving you a softer steering and the ability to leave when the game gets tough. A better edging lead leads to a better pop. And in freestyle, pop is everything.
A freestyle design in Paulownia wood.
- Optimal construction, Flexible and very resistant
- Resistant, light and reactive
- Predictable pop & low spin weight
- Early planing lift & reliable edge hold
- Maximum upwind drive
- Double Concave in the center for fluid landings
- Quad channels in the tips for grip when loading off back-foot
Dimensions : 133 x 40 | 135 x 41 | 138 x 42 | 141 x 43
*Pads not included