The new breeze Full HP 2 (new 2021) reveals significant progress in the design of inflatable kayaks, with a panel structure that uses the new technology Drop Stitch.
These high-pressure inflated panels, rock-solid, assembled around preformed bow and stern elements, combine to create an ultra-rigid, high-performance kayak.
A real revolution in inflatables.
Tested under extreme conditions:
BIC Kayaks sent a prototype of its brand new BREEZE HP 1 to the AKTA shipping team so they can test it in extreme Arctic conditions.
The BREEZE Full HP models are equipped with standard accessories: comfortable and ergonomic seats with high backrest to provide adequate support for the back. The adjustable footrests mounted on the strap are the other vital element for maximum paddling comfort on your longer hikes.
The BREEZE Full HP are equipped with the following accessories: carrying bag, high pressure pump with pressure gauge, 1 repair kit, removable fin, 2 backrests + 2 foot tips.
MAIN FEATURES OF THE PROJECT:
- Drop Stitch high pressure panels = strength, stiffness and light weight
- Manufactured with a fusion of layers and high-performance glues = powerful solidity, durability
- Profiled keel (with deep V-shaped pointed profiles front and rear) = excellent smoothness, high performance, lateral stability, directional control
- Versatile design concept = great for all types of kayak styles (and also SUP!)
- Large equipment transport capacity in the cockpit (in addition to extra elastic transport networks)
- Quick and easy inflation in less than 8 minutes thanks to its supplied high pressure pump
- High pressure valves H3 = reliable, fully air-tight, replaceable
- Automatic emptying lock = quick and easy emptying after use
- Front baffle to minimize the entry of water in strong chop