MYSTIC VICTORY WAIST HARNESS
Harness the power for your traction activities - waist style harness suitable for all land and water based activities.
Mystic’s harness philosophy is clear. Based on up to date analysis they set their goals on excellent freedom of movement and harness construction. To ensure ‘comfort’ is the fundament on which their Kinetic Technology is build.
Analyses of forces and movements play the main role in Mystic design philosophy and the results are an essential contribution to their designs. The information to come up with progressive designs on Harness construction, freedom of movement and load distribution and use of teamriders to monitor the constant development in the sport, allows them to be ahead of the game!
For 2009 Mystic Kiteboarding have used new materials and techniques to ensure comfort independent to the altering shape of the human body. For this Mystic Kiteboarding have added ‘Flex’, ‘Support’ and ‘Protection’ into the new ‘Firestarter’ harness.
Flex: A harness has to move with the body rather then giving support only in one position. With ‘Flex’ the harness can follow the altering shape of the body during movements. Good positioning of the harness can then be assured.
Support: Good support starts with a good position of the harness. With the adapting potential of the badge, forces on the harness can be evenly distributed.
Protection: The stiff plastic of the Firestarter badge is an excellent protection against impact to the lower back.
- Human Kinetic Technology System: Analysis of kite forces, joint movements, load distribution, harness constructions and materials has combined findings into fully redeveloped radical harness designs.
- H-flex Force Frame: The ‘H’ in this force frame is formed by 3 Fiberglass battens. 2 slightly angled vertical ones and 1 horizontal. The vertical battens ensure a perfect harness shape and thus good load distribution during hooked sessions. When you ‘pop’ unhooked tricks the vertical battens ‘flex’ around the axis of the horizontal batten adding comfort. The horizontal batten also keeps the backside of the harness stiff when there’s load on your handle pass leash. So when you crash you’ll be still ‘in’ your harness rather then squeezed ‘in between’ your harness. A thicker but more flexible plastic
plate forms the base of the force frame. All together, freedom of movement, comfort and load distribution are set to a higher level.
- System Down System"Waist": Locks the spreaderbar down, giving you more control while performing your manoeuvres. In high kite positions the system activates a side-to-side force chain preventing the harness from riding up.
- 3D Anatomical Back Support: With the newly invented 3D Back Support, Mystic is technically speaking steps ahead of the competition. The anatomical preformed nylon backsupport is positioned inside the back panel of the waist harness and gives the waist harness a contoured shape in horizontal and vertical directions. The back support is connected through the continuous 40mm webbing of the spreaderbar. The spread of forces is divided by the 360° effect which gives maximum comfort, support and fit without losing any feel. The continued strap is attached to the back support from one side to the other side of the harness (360° effect). When hooked in and riding, the tension on the spreaderbar will be spreaded over the back support which gives maximum comfort.
- Kinetic Back Support KM3: Combing the advantages of thermo moulding and neoprene, the mould is fitted with bending lines to let the harness adapt to the continuous altering of the human body.
- Flex Edge: While grabbing your board and tweaking out your tricks the rib's can encounter the harnesses edge. The sides of the harness is now more flexible on points where the load distribution allows it.
- Double Power Leashring: Gives you the ability to split the force on the leashrings in half while the ring itself secured to the strongest part of the harness.
- Battle Belt Waist Closure
- Triple Padding Construction
- Heavy Duty Seat Section: Prevents harness ride-up when in overpowered conditions to ensure that riding up of the seatpart never happens. This is an unique feature straight out of Mystic's HKT analysis. If the seat part is pulled up - it’s pulled down at the same time it stays where it should be.
- Non-Slip Print
- Soft Neoprene Edges
- Quick release Clickerbar: 100% Safe and Easy to Use. Mystic's patent pending Clicker Bar is super safe and so easy to use, you can get out on the water even faster. Just as the seatbelt in your car, you can hear the loud click, which gives you the confidence that it is secure.
- 3D Contoured Foam Interior: By using the process of thermo moulding Mystic are able to add characteristics we need for comfort and looks.
Impact Surf MYSTIC Official Dealer