OAKLEY RADAR EV PATH FRAME Polished Black LENS Black Iridium Polarized
A new milestone in the heritage of performance, Radar® EV takes breakthroughs of a revolutionary design even further with a taller lens that extends the upper field of view. From the comfort and protection of the O Matter® frame to the grip of its Unobtanium® components, this premium design builds on the legacy of Radar innovation and style.
- Oakley HDPolarized lenses filter out 99% of reflected glare without the haze and optical distortion that can come with traditional polarized lenses.
- Path lenses enhance performance if traditional lenses touch your cheeks and help extend the upper field of view
- Engineered for maximized airflow for optimal ventilation to keep you cool
- Unobtanium® earsocks and nosepads keep glasses in place, increasing grip despite perspiration
- Interchangeable Lenses let you change lenses in seconds to optimize vision in any sport environment
High Definition Optics®
High Definition Optics® (HDO®) is a collection of patented technologies that allow Oakley eyewear to meet or exceed the testing standards of the American National Standards Institute for optical clarity, visual fidelity, and impact resistance.
Prizm™ is a revolution in lens optics built on decades of color science research. Prizm™ lenses provide unprecedented control of light transmission resulting in colors precisely tuned to maximize contrast and enhance visibility.
- Light Transmission 20%
- Light Conditions Changing Conditions
- Contrast Increased
- Base Lens Color Indigo
- Lens Width 138 mm
- Bridge Width 0 mm
- Lens Height 50 mm
- Temple Arm Length 128 mm
Radar EV Path PRIZM™ Road Tour de France Edition
Sport Soft Vault Case - Black
Impact Shop OAKLEY Official Dealer