Simmer Style Blacktip 2015 Nuova
The Blacktip is an ultra-light four batten wave sail, designed for ideal performance with multi-fin boards. The compact outline offers a manoeuvrable and forgiving sail with a lot of down-force which generates speed in turns. With handling that goes from powered to neutral in an instant, the Blacktip allows you to get tighter bottom turns and fingertip precision on the wave. The 2 MIL Q-Ply paneling in the top half of the sail, gives light swing-weight handling, while the bottom half of the sail is reinforced with 5 MIL X-Ply to handle tough conditions. The 2015 Blacktip presents the best drive and maneuverability in our wave sail range for the modern progressive wave riding style.
- The two kevlar stretch control tendons combined with a progressive batten layout secures the sail profile giving the sail a wide wind range
- A lower positioned clew ring to respond to a more upright sailing position, seen in multi-fin sailing.
- Low end power for early planing, high cut foot combined with relatively short boom for maneuverbility.
- Superb ability to de-power in the critical moment of a maneuver and very forgiving handling characteristic.
- Wider sleeve for more front end drive.
Impact Surf Simmer Style Official Dealer