The Icon is all time best selling sail, most versitile sail design in the range. Icon Legacy combines ease of handling with a direct feel with the toughest construction available. The five batten panel layout gives you total control in all situations and the confidence to push hard no matter if you are jumping in high-wind locations such as Capetown or Pozo, or racing down the line at Hookipa. Icon Legacy will deliver the ultimate level of stability in vast wind ranges, with the durability to last many seasons.
The smaller sizes of 2020 Icon Legacy features a narrower mast sleeve in the lower sail body combines with less shaping in the dacron luff panel, this generates more direct power delivery and makes it quicker to de-power. The larger sizes feature a wider luff for more front end drive and up performance. Our new vertical shaping techniques allows us to create a more harmonious sail profile which results in a more even skin tension between all areas of the sail, providing a more balanced and effective rig.
- All X-Ply / Q-Ply construction, very durable.
- Powerful profile for global versatility and adaptability.
- A maneuver oriented wave sail with a direct and responsive feel.
- Superb ability to de-power in the critical moment of a maneuver and very forgiving handling characteristics.
- Versatile rigging settings: less outhaul for more constant power, or more outhaul for fingertip handling.
- Wider sleeve for more front end drive.
- Seams aligned along the directions of the load lines to distribute the forces.