The North Face Men's Printed Denali Jacket
Relaxed fit: this garment is slightly abundant for added comfort.
The Denali jacket is a classic The North Face pson. designed for mountaineering in '89. This season we made our Denali jacket with recycled Polartec. fleece. It is resistant to pilling, breathable, easy to care for and warm without weighing it down. In the many zippered pockets you can store your essentials, while the hem and elastic cuffs retain body heat on cool autumn days. It is also zip-compatible with the Mountain Jacket and Mountain Light Jacket for even more protection. The print was created exclusively by snowboarder The North Face. Cole Navin, to represent the people, places and experiences that shaped his perspective both on and off the snow.
- Pile Polartec®
- Woven covers on neck, chest and back of yoke and sleeves
- Full length central front zipper
- Concealed zippered hand pocket and chest pocket
- Cuffs with stretch finishes
- Woven hem with elastic cord for a custom fit
- Zippered compatible with Mountain jacket and Mountain Light jacket
- Logo in the left chest and behind the right shoulder; Polartec logo ³ on the left sleeve
IMPACT SURF The North Face Official Dealer
The North Face Men's Printed Denali Jacket Norse Blue Cole Navin Never A Face Print