Hurley Women's Wetsuit Advantage Plus 3/2mm Fullsuit Marigold
Take on the cold without sacrificing comfort in The Womens Advantage Plus 3/2mm Fullsuit. Made with new Ecoflex 2 material, it's our most flexible suit — and sustainable, too. Created using eco friendly processes and recycled materials, this wetsuit was made with the planet in mind. With 100% taped seams, it keeps water out while adding to the life span of your suit. The insulated interior keeps you toasty during cold water sessions and is also quick drying — that way it'll be nice and dry for your next session.
- Sustainable heat: created using ecological processes including recycled carbon from old tires, mass-dyed yarn and limestone-based neoprene.
- More elasticity: The new Exoflex material is more flexible than ever.
- Quick-drying insulating interior: The heat-retaining yarns dry quickly between sessions.
- High performance pattern: the seams are positioned so you can move freely.
- Entrance with zip on the chest: watertight and easy to wear and remove.
- Key pocket on the inner chest panel.
- 100% taped seams: the tape covers all internal seams to keep out the water and increase the longevity of the wetsuit.
- Double stitching glued and invisible on the chest and back Hollow fiber fleece lining traps the heat inside.
Impact Surf Hurley Official Dealer