Manera Exo Harness Graphite
It is difficult to improve a harness like the exo, but the development of the eclipse has taught us a lot and we have used this experience to redesign our star harness.
We applied adaptive shell technology to the exo model to provide better support, reduced weight and increased durability. Thanks to a stiffer center area, the exo 2.0 perfectly supports the back. However, it allows greater freedom of movement thanks to its different levels of rigidity, especially its flexible outline. The soft part of the exo 2.0 is built in one “single foam”. The single foam doesn’t absorb any water, so the harness stays light and comfy once in use.
- Adaptive shell: the adaptive shell stiffness shades from hard in the center area to softer on the edges. The stiff center-belt prevents the harness from folding and compressing your body while preserving a good lumbar support.
- Single foam: the exo 2.0 uses a single thermoform mould to make a one-piece foam backing. It absorbs far less water and is much lighter than the multiple foam layups used in some harnesses.
- Tuck flap: by stiffening the connection between the harness and the buckle, they prevent it from riding up.
- Adaptive shell: softer outline preserves intuitive mobility and adaptability. It results in a shell that is forgiving where you need flex and stiff where you want support.
- Single foam: comfort is paramount in any harness. This makes it exceedingly durable, as there are less parts to be glued or stitched together.
- Down hold system because there’s nothing worse than a harness that rides up during your sessions, we developed the down hold system, an asymmetrical attachment that distributes the forces downward. Secured in its original position, the hook does not ride back up.
- Tuck flap: the tuck flaps further assist the down hold system using the flaps positioned on the ends of the spreader bar and inserted into the harness. Once the straps are tightened, they are compressed and locked. By stiffening the connection between the harness and the buckle, they prevent it from riding up.
- Spreader bar system: we wanted to avoid unpleasant lateral contraction of the harness on the chest, which is why we adapt our spreader bar to harness sizes. A well suited spreader bar will pull along both sides of the harness, while a spreader bar that is too small will pull with an acute angle, putting pressure on the rider and causing troublesome pain.
IMPACT SURF Manera OFFICIAL DEALER
Manera Exo Harness